- Lightweight, thin Nike Free sole adapts to the movement of the feet, providing comfortable and natural comfort.
- Rounded heel according to the structure of the foot supports natural movement
- Weight: Approximately 231 g (Men’s size 28 cm)
- Offset: 4 mm
- The Nike Air Max Jewell is one of Nike’s newest women’s models. Although it recently made its debut, Nike already had big plans for the silhouette starting off with this Nike Air Max Jewell Tortoise Shell Pack.
- Unlike the first couple of colorways that have dropped, this pair ditches the mesh construction in favor of something with a little more luxe appeal to them.
- The heavily-cushioned silhouette takes Nike’s Air Max technology to the next level by replacing the usual foam outsole with one made entirely from air bubble cushioning.
- The upper is constructed using Flyknit material to enhance comfort and reduce the overall weight of the shoe.
- The low-cut Bruin symbolizing the early stages of Nike basketball is a model that has been loved by skateboarders for many years.
- NIKE SB releases the latest work that was updated according to modern performance. The Zoom Air unit on the heel softens the shock at landing, and the rubber outsole with adsorptive power demonstrates powerful grip power.
- In the air sock racer OG released by the Tinker Hatfield in the 1980s, a clean minimal design was experimentally introduced.
- That will open the way for today’s lightweight footwear.
- The feature of this pioneering shoe is upper of fit and comfort like socks using material with excellent breathability.
- POWERFUL ATTACK. EASY ON AND OFF.
- The Nike LeBron Soldier 10 FlyEase Men’s Basketball Shoe gives you the supportive fit and springy cushioning the Soldier is known for-and adds an innovative lace-free closure for effortless on and off.