- The Nike Air Max Jewell is one of Nike’s newest women’s models. Although it recently made its debut, Nike already had big plans for the silhouette starting off with this Nike Air Max Jewell Tortoise Shell Pack.
- Unlike the first couple of colorways that have dropped, this pair ditches the mesh construction in favor of something with a little more luxe appeal to them.
- Here’s everything you need to know for the NikeLAB Air Max 1 Pinnacle Sail. All available retailers will also be updated via this page.
- Keep it here for all the latest updates as well as exclusive stockist info.
- NikeLAB continues their ‘Pinnacle’ legacy by releasing yet another series of exclusive and luxurious designs.
By and large, Nike’s Air Max offerings lean toward sporty, technical styles, but the brand’s NikeLab imprint just dropped a versatile Air Max sneaker that looks just as good with trousers as it does with sweatpants.
The NikeLab Air Max Woven Boot combines an all-over woven upper with full-length Max Air cushioning. While this sort of hybrid style isn’t uncharted territory for the brand, it’s rarely executed as seamlessly as this look.£200.00£200.00
- The low-cut Bruin symbolizing the early stages of Nike basketball is a model that has been loved by skateboarders for many years.
- NIKE SB releases the latest work that was updated according to modern performance. The Zoom Air unit on the heel softens the shock at landing, and the rubber outsole with adsorptive power demonstrates powerful grip power.
- The heavily-cushioned silhouette takes Nike’s Air Max technology to the next level by replacing the usual foam outsole with one made entirely from air bubble cushioning.
- The upper is constructed using Flyknit material to enhance comfort and reduce the overall weight of the shoe.